Thursday, February 12, 2015

Interview with Daniel Durant (Actor)

Daniel Durant

Twitter: @DanielNDurant
 IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3310289/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t29
Website: www.danielndurant.com 
 Facebook: pages/Daniel-N-Durant/431820943563142

1. What do you like most on your role in SAB? 
I love being Matthew because he is PROUD of being Deaf and so am I! Working at SAB is like being in heaven because I love acting and love working with the awesome people there.

2. What was the biggest challenge you had working at SAB? (either character or personal challenge) 
The biggest challenge is when I can't see the interpreter to know what the director wants me to do. This happens sometimes when the crew is in the way. So I will have to ask people to move so I can see the interpreter - which can be awkward to do.

3. What was the first sign you learned? 
I don't really remember the first sign I learned, but it was probably "more" for more food!

4. What was the first sign you learned? 
That is a good question, I guess I don't really have a favorite sign, but I love to play with language and put my own spin on signs when I'm telling stories or am on stage.

5. What are your plans for the future? 
I plan to keep working on acting and getting involved in as many shows and productions as possible! I also really want to find a way to visit schools for the Deaf all over the country to talk with Deaf students and encourage them to follow their dreams and passions.

Bonus: As a Bay & Emmett Fan page, would you like to say anything for our followers, Bemmett shippers and SAB fans in general? Thank you so much for supporting the awesome shows on ABC Family. You all ROCK and it would be great to meet you some day! Until then, come visit me on Facebook and Twitter - Daniel Durant

No comments:

Post a Comment