Thursday, February 12, 2015

Interview with Stephanie Nogueras (Actress)

Stephanie Nogueras

Twitter: @ModelStella
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5453200/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t18
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelStella 
Website: www.stephanienogueras.com

1. What do you like most on your role in SAB?
I truly enjoy my role playing the mean girl Natalie! I also love being free to communicate in my native language (ASL) with other Deaf Actors and have hearing people use Interpreters to communicate with us. It is a wonderful opportunity to blend.

2. What was the biggest challenge you had working at SAB? (either character or personal challenge)
The biggest challenge at times is having to slow down my signing speed. I have always signed fast!

3. What was the first sign you learned?
Haha, I do not remember it, sorry!

4. What was the first sign you learned?
"I love you" and "Angel".

5. What are your plans for the future?
I plan to continue acting and inspiring Deaf and Hearing people around the world! I would love to travel the world to raise deaf awareness and donate to deaf schools in need.

Bonus: As a Bay & Emmett Fan page, would you like to say anything for our followers, Bemmett shippers and SAB fans in general?
I would like to say thank you for supporting us! It really does mean a lot to us. Thank you! Follow me @modelstella

No comments:

Post a Comment